[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Problem

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:10:53 -0700

Hi Lisa,

When you go to your checked out books page, the place where all of the books
that you have checked out for proofreading are listed, you then hit enter on
the title of the book that you want to contact the submitter/scanner of the
book about.  Once on the book information page, you can use your screen
reader's find command  to find the phrase "book history" which is a link
below all of the book information, and immediately following the "reading
tools" link, that you can hit enter on as well.  When you are on the book
history page, you can look through the history of the book's process through
Bookshare's submission and proofreading process and find the e-mail of the
submitter of the book.

Please write again if these instructions haven't been clear enough.

Mayrie

  _____