[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Problem

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

I always check with the scanner first, you can get their amail in the book
history (ask of you need to know how to do that). If not, a sighted volunteer
like myself might be able to help if you offer the ISBN, title, and author as
well as words at bottom of 115 and top of 117, we might be able to discern from
Amazon peek or a library copy to help you.

Welcome to Bookshare!
 Valerie