[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: out of the loop

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:33:55 -0500

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts!  It had abscessed and was working down
to the jaw, so he could only do half the work today and had to imbed some meds
and sedative and place a temporary crown.  I go back to him in 3 weeks and then
need a crown within two weeks after that.  He has me taking 800 mg. Ibuprofen
every 6 hours and tylox every 6 hours in  between, so something every 3 hours
round the clock.

Having a high pain tolerance is not a good thing in this case as it was in
dangerous shape before I felt it needing looking at.  :-(  On the bright side,
it is an amazing way to lose weight, which I seriously need help with.  Now
just to keep losing and keep it off...

Valerie