[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: out of the loop

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 01:29:17 -0500

Good luck, Valerie!  Root canals can be very painful!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Chela Robles
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 12:23 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: out of the loop

Oi!

On 7/5/11, Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, folks!

Been off since Friday with a horrible tooth ache! Found out this morning I
need a molar root canal, now scheduled for Wednesday morning. Ugh! Pray it
can be done in one visit as the pain meds are making me loopy and tired.
Bless Maurice for going the extra mile helping Doug and Nichole for her
patience with being basically ignored over her 18th birthday weekend.

Sure hope I am up to snuff soon!

Valerie

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx