[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: out of the loop

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:29:28 -0500

Woww!!  Praying for you, my friend!!

Jana

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Maples
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 5:33 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: out of the loop

  Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts!  It had abscessed and was working down
to the jaw, so he could only do half the work today and had to imbed some meds
and sedative and place a temporary crown.  I go back to him in 3 weeks and then
need a crown within two weeks after that.  He has me taking 800 mg. Ibuprofen
every 6 hours and tylox every 6 hours in  between, so something every 3 hours
round the clock.

  Having a high pain tolerance is not a good thing in this case as it was in
dangerous shape before I felt it needing looking at.  :-(  On the bright side,
it is an amazing way to lose weight, which I seriously need help with.  Now
just to keep losing and keep it off...

  Valerie

  On Jul 6, 2011, at 10:42 AM, Monica Svopa wrote:

    Valerie, I hope you feel better.  I had a root cananal this past December.
My recommendation from my doctor was to take 600 2 800 milligrams of iby profin
as soon as you can after the proceedure.  I did this and had a prescription for
pain medicine but I never had to take it since I had taken the Addville. Hope
this helps.

    Monica Svopa