[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: out of the loop

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <mrod16@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:42:58 -0500

Valerie, I hope you feel better.  I had a root cananal this past December.  My
recommendation from my doctor was to take 600 2 800 milligrams of iby profin as
soon as you can after the proceedure.  I did this and had a prescription for
pain medicine but I never had to take it since I had taken the Addville. Hope
this helps.

Monica Svopa