[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Windows 2007! save me!!! and great dummies site

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:26:26 -0400

Thank you E, Pratik and Julie. You dispatched my worry quickly threefold.

E, your comments are practical, and I wasn't in a hurry to upgrade. I was partially concerned that the world would upgrade before I was ready and it might effect my computer's ability to work with them. When Bookshare requires Vista to truly work well with my computer, that's when updating will be a must.

Julie, your comments were reassuring.

The companies creating accessible products have made progress if they, in fact, prepare to support Vista soon after it's released I was glad to hear it, Pratik.
.

Have you heard about the differences? Do they sound promising, or minor?

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>