[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Windows 2007! save me!!! and great dummies site

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:27:09 -0400

Lissi,

Windows Vista, the successor to Windows XP, is scheduled to be released in
early 2007.  Unlike last time, both major screen reader manufacturers
project that their products will be ready to support the new operating
system from Microsoft before the OS is released.  There is no hurry,
however, as E pointed out, to upgrade your computer to the new OS.  Unless
you specifically are looking for the features provided under Windows Vista,
you are not required to upgrade.

Regards,

Pratik

  _____