[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Odessy by LATTIMORE

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:45:09 -0400

Anastasia,

Thanks, I'll try it but for now I finally go rft and the same way/route I used
will give me doc. as another choice and "word compatible" in word perfect works
as word and rtf  works with word pad so I know have an abundance of choices so
even if I don't get to keep Kurzweil I will still be able to validate books.

Amy