[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Statue of Liberty

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:55:23 -0600

Envission started a program out at the zoo a few years ago of having an animal scolture and a llittle voice recording as well as in braille telling about that animal. I think they have about 20 or 30 now and I like the fact you can feel the animal, hear the recording, and read the braille and the theory being as we live longer, there are a lot of people that are going blind and can't read braille and not forgetting other handicaps in the process.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>