[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Massachusetts

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:58:14 -0500

no it's Missipi.the way the natives pronounce it, like Miss Sipi. Gerald?

Makes me all nostalgic for cornbread, catfish, okra, watermelon, nanna pudding, grits, shrimp, bread and butter sandwiches, figs and pecans from the trees in the yard, scorching days, steamy nights, magnolia, honeysuckle, cool creeks, shady bayous, country roads and all of the good stuff I hope hasn't been homoginized out of the South.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>