[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pie scanner found

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:17:29 -0500

Dear Shelley,

Great cookbook recs, Shelley. I'm so overwhelmed with books I want to read I haven't even browsed Bookshare's cookbooks. The bar cookie book sounds especially good and practical.

One of my favorite, very refreshing pie recipes is one of the simplest. Get a graham cracker pie crust, or any kind of crumb crust. In a large bowl, mix a tub of cool whip, a can of Eagle Brand condensed milk, and a can of frozen lemonaide concentrate.. Pour the mixture in the pie crust and freeze until firm. It's an easy, reliable, classic. Well, maybe you'll want to save it until the weather warms up a little.

Instead of the standard book and bon bons, it's validating and bar cookies, then salad and exercise, I guess.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>