[bksvol-discuss] Re: Halfmoon Street by Anne Perry with a badly scanned paragraph

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:26:31 -0500

It must be the same book, and I did indeed submit it from a copy who was
well loved, smile.

I don't have it anymore.

As it is in Pennsylvania and I am in Massachusetts, which I am learning to
spell finally correctly, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx