[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pie Fancier Scanner Sought

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:31:01 -0500

Oh, I would be willing to tackle it, but CAN'T edit franctions.

But I want this book in the collection, not for myself, smile, o.k. for
myself, but also for my students, smile.

Sounds fantastic.

Let me know if you have other takers though as I have other stuff I could,
not the word could, not "should" be doing, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.