[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Massachusetts

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:15:30 -0800 (PST)

Sounds delicious--except for the okra, scorching days
and steamy nights--and snakes?

I shall wax nostalgic for steamed clams, broiled live
lobster, maple sugar candy, and peanut butter and
marshmallow fluff sandwiches, which I totally forgot
about until they were in the news a while ago. And
walking paths and picking and eating blueberries,
blackberries and rasberries. smile Oh--and lots of
snow--but of course that's from the perspective of a
child. I'm sure as a grown-up and parent I wouldn't be
so nostalgic for that. smile

Cindy