[bksvol-discuss] OT: Cleaning laptop keys

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:12:25 -0400

I'm posting this as an off-topic because for two of these lists, it is, but
I want as much feedback as I can get. If this is off-topic on the list where
you're reading it and you want to contact me off-list, please use the
Shentel address in my signature and I'd appreciate it. Anyway, I have a few
keys on my laptop that seem to stick, or not really stick, necessarily, but
when I push the key, it doesn't go through. Right now, my j key seems to be
the most affected. I have to slap it a few times to get it to go through. Is
there anything I can do that might help this? I'd hate to send it back to
dell, even though it is still under warranty, just over a few keys, but if
there's nothing I can do that might help I may just have to do that, because
I'm sure it'll eventually get worse if I don't do something. Anyway, thanks
for any suggestions anyone might have. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM