[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Cleaning laptop keys

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:19:22 -0700

Hi,

I have done this on regular keyboards and laptops without a problem. Power
down the laptop and remove the battery, just to be safe. Then you can vacuum
the keyboard out and be sure to work the questionable keys that are sticking
to get anything that may be lodge under them out. I have never had a problem
in the 15 years I have done this. It is also just good to do it now and then
to get any dust or things out of a keyboard.

Sorry about the late post on this but it has been a really busy week being
my first back to work.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____