[bksvol-discuss] Re: books awaiting admin approval Sula

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:46:00 -0400

Hi Cindy:

I am the culpret who validated and forgot to check if there was a copy in the collection. I am embarrassed because I know better. After I discovered my error I compared the two. After I worked on the second copy it is better than the one in the collection. The copy in the collection appears to have spaces missing which smooshed words together. If anyone has read through this copy and found it better than I think let me know.

Grace