[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Accessible DVD players

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:53:17 -0500

It really doesn't matter whether the player talks if the software on the disc
doesn't.  You will need an accessible remote, of course, where the buttons'
shape helps you remember what they do.  That's not as awful as it sounds since
play is usually the default option and the buttons on the remote need only not
be placed in undifferentiated rows.