[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two Dog Books

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:01:23 -0500

LP.
I suppose I should read through it first.  I've read and formatted the last
chapter which was a #$*.  It had formatting which occasionally ran entries
together.  Not fun, but necessary to do.  If I read through it, you can expect
that stars will be by the page numbers that I think need your attention.
I'm cleaning up Parlor Games which is around 99.84 percent and Unfinished
Tapestry which is in even better shape.  I've got 6 I want up before Christmas
if I can get to it.
I've been a little lazy.