[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Accessible DVD players

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:34:03 -0500

I, too, play DVD's on my computer. I, too, have a DVD player hooked up to my
TV but haven't had anyone over here yet who can show me the layout. I do
have a little vision, so if I know what to do, I believe I can do it. I just
haven't had anyone over here to show me yet, but if there are any accessible
ones out there, I'd definitely be interested. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown