[bksvol-discuss] Re: Norto

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:49:49 -0400

Hi, Cindy. You provided half a book? Wow! I think that's one case where I
surely would have rejected it. If half a book is missing, it's certainly
worth way more than the 50 cents the validator gets if half the book has to
be rescanned! A few pages or so I can understand, but if half the book is
missing, someone must have fallen asleep at the scanner! Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.