[bksvol-discuss] Re: Norto

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:44:16 -0600

Hi Mickey,
BookShare prefers that a single validator do the work on each book. This is for record keeping purposes and copyright obligations. Sending more than a few pages to replace garbled or missing pages is perfectly acceptable, but sending whole books or chunks of books is not.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>