[bksvol-discuss] Re: New volunteer intro and request for help.

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:45:44 -0500 (CDT)

Monica, let me second your Firefox thoughts.  It's been banned from one
computer I use because of some unrelated problems; so it's always a
pleasure to return to it, in spite of a few quirks that just may go away
in the next version.
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or