[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:49:45 -0400

How would the system even let him do that, submit a kes as an rtf file I mean?

E.
At 09:41 AM 10/26/2006, you wrote:
Robert,

You have not received a notice because it hasn't yet been rejected. A validator recommended it for rejection, but Gustavo hasn't processed it yet.

I can tell you though that the reason is because you submitted a KES file under the RTF format.

Jake