[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jake.

I'm impressed with everyone. Over 130 books were
approved by the administrator(s?) in the last couple
of days; I thought the administrator queue must be
empty, but you wonderful people have been scanning and
validating up the kazoo, so the queue is still long.
Of course, we are many and the approver is, I assume,
one, so he or she (is it John?) will never catch up as
long as we keep doing such a good job.

We now have 31,100 books according to the
bookshare.org home page, but I'll bet it's ven moe
than that.