[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 22:46:42 -0500

hi,

I am having trouble validating one of my books also.
I get a not a valid RTF file for Echoes of Mercy.
I will release it and if someone else could try to validate and figure out why it won't upload after I have validated it and it is an RTF file I would appreciate it.
I am able to upload other books just not this one.

Thanks
Laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
High quality Essential Oils and personal care products
http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com