[bksvol-discuss] Re: who is Nancy?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your good intentions, but I messed up when I submitted the books.
 I thought that Nancy had sent them, but it was actually Cheryl who did.  My
bad!  So please release it so Cheryl can pick it up.  I didn't realize my
mistake until Cheryl wrote me.  4 people had sent books to Bookshare, and I got
3 of them right, but flubbed Cheryl's books.  Sorry!!!!

  Carrie

Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I found the following on step 1.
Certainly it was grabbed before Nancy could get to it. I am going to take
it. Nancy, if you are on this list, please either get in touch privately
with me or say something here and I will release it so you can take it.

E.

HOLD FOR NANCY An Author's Guide to Scholarly Publishing
Author:
Robin Derricourt
Comment History:
Action: RETURNNEW