[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:16:58 -0700

Hi Evan,

Thanks for writing in. To answer your question, all the outsourcers do
have guidelines on book processing including how to protect chapter
headings etc. They do process a very high volume of books and are
definitely not infallible, so if there are errors that you or other
volunteers are noticing, please do file a quality report if you are able
to so that we can address it either at the individual book level or if
is something more widespread at the training level.

Warm regards,

Pavi

Pavi Mehta

Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare