[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:36:06 -0400

So at what point do we make the determination that the book should be
kicked back to step one and when is it a BSO?  Another way to ask this
is how long does it have to be in the collection before fixing it is a
BSO?  For instance, I just rescanned Three Weeks in Paris to replace
the copy now in the collection. Would it have been possible to ask for
it to be kicked back as an RTF to step one?

Donna