[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing story titles

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

I think someone said that a page number also protects chapter titles from the
stripper. For that reason, plus the fact that Lissi posted at one time, when
the discussion about page numbers was taking place, that it's easier for her
and, though I may be misremembering, blind people to find the page numberes
when they are at the top of the page, I have been putting all page numbers at
the top--with, of course, a line space --paragraph mark--before and after the
page number.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/