[bksvol-discuss] Re: Longer pages?

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:58:10 -0400

Those might be the "Page Break Before" page breaks that come with whatever
style has been selected.  I've yet to find a find and replace that will get
rid of them, but the two ways I have found are:
1 - removing all styles (which is what one of my first steps usually is).
However, if you've already done any formatting, this will remove all of
that as well.
2 - Highlighting the first line of the bogus page.  Then go to the
Paragraph menu (ALT+H, PG) and unchecking the fourth checkbox (Page Break
Before).  You'd just have to do this for each page that is breaking in a
weird place.

It may be possible to manually delete them as well if you go to the last
character before the page break and hit the Delete key, but that doesn't
always work for me.

HTH,
Em