[bksvol-discuss] Re: Longer pages?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:46:43 -0400

Hey Sandy;
This is exactly what was happening to me in the book I was scanning. I just
had my daughter read to me where the page ended and then went through the
tedious task of renumbering and adding and deleting the breaks where they
suppose to be. Honestly, I didn't realize what was going on until this
thread but I still just kept with "my method." I'll see how it went when the
proofer gets the book.
Netta