[bksvol-discuss] Re: Longer pages?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:39:42 -0700

I have great trouble getting rid of soft breaks; I've tried changing all
margins and  putting different numbers in custom under document. I was
hoping the conversion tool would get rid of them. Next time I'll try
putting 22 in both width and height. In the file I'm working on now my
husband assures me that as I put in the manual page breaks the soft ones
are moving down and disappearing (I hope that's the case) In the past I've
moved sentences up beyond the break to join other sentences and that's
gotten rid of the soft break; in this instance it appeared after a
paragraph break so I couldn't do that. Hopefully my husband is right  and
my book willbe accepted.