[bksvol-discuss] Re: Longer pages?

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:59:39 -0400

Hi Marty,

This is for Word 2010, but I hope it helps.  On the size suggestions tab,
the last option is More Paper Sizes.  If you click on that, you get the
Page Setup menu where you can manually adjust the width and height to as
much as 22 by 22.

I believe the follow key sequences will get you to the same menu:
ALT+P to get to the Page Layout tab
SZ to get to the Size options
A to open the Page Setup menu.

Thanks,