[bksvol-discuss] Re: Longer pages?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:42:06 -0700

Hi, Debbie,

The hot key alt+psp works by pressing alt and while holding it down pressing
the letter p followed by the letters s then p.
The alt+p takes you to the page layout area of the ribbon and s p takes you to
the page setup section of that area.

When you tab through the ribbons in Word 2010 many of the areas will state the
hot keys for getting quickly to that section rather than arrowing and tabbing
through the ribbons.

Lori