[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of all scanned but not yet validated books?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 00:55:49 -0700

Oh well, then I'll shut down Norton's firewall, it's in the way then and I do not wish it to be a problem if that is the case. I'll get back to this list of that is indeed what it is.

Curtis Delzer

At 11:43 PM 10/2/2004, you wrote:
If you're getting that error message after clicking download on the step one list it sounds like you have a firewall such as Norton Personal Firewall running. Unfortunately such programs need to be tempararally disabled to download books for validation and also to re upload them after validating.

Natasha & Fossey

<mailto:Guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>Guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx