[bksvol-discuss] Without Blood Uploaded

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 00:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

I?ve finished validating and uploading Without Blood.
Donna did an excellent scan and pre-validation, so
there wasn't much for me to do. What a pleasure to
read without stopping every minute to fix something.
Donna also did excellent synopses, both short and
long.
  I?m sorry it took me so long to get to it..(I
probably should have left it for someone else and just
read the book myself; I did make that offer but no one
asked for it). .An interesting book, interesting story
and point made, though to me it seemed a bit forced
and less flowing than Silk ? Just my opinion, and I am
not a literary critic. The critics and reviewers I
read liked it. I didn?t like it as much as I liked
Silk.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail