[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of all scanned but not yet validated books?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, Tom. It is on Jesse's list. Which means either
someone is in the process of validating it (and that
can take a while depending on how much time the person
has and how much work needs to be done) or it has been
validated and is awaiting administrator approval.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail