[bksvol-discuss] Re: King priest trilogy

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:36:13 -0700 (PDT)

you and  Jackie are so lucky to have access  to the L.C. library--and that you
can get books from all across the country. And we are lucky, too. Many times no
one has been able to get a particular book from his/her local library system,
or even through ILL. I've gone to World cat and found the libraries that have
the dessired book. When that happens again I'll let one of you know. (Hopefully
I'll remember that it's you and Jackie. I'll put a note somewhere and hopefully
remember where I put it.  smile

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

list Valerie sent out, and my closest copy was 215 miles away!  And not in
my lending area.

    they have loaned me before.
    copies, though.

    us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary!