[bksvol-discuss] Re: King priest trilogy

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:12:12 -0700 (PDT)

World Cat shows about 60 worldwide.  I am not really a scanner of longer books,
but could probably get the Huntsville copy; they have loaned me before.
Hopefully someone lives near one of these copies, though.

http://www.worldcat.org/title/divine-hammer/oclc/52947033&referer=brief_results

http://www.worldcat.org/title/divine-hammer-bk-2-kingpriest-series/oclc/50846225&referer=brief_results

HTH!
Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/