[bksvol-discuss] Re: No chapter headings

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:50:18 -0700

Hi Jamie,

Judging by the date the book was added to the Bookshare collection (I
haven't downloaded it yet), my guess is that nothing was done to indicate
chapter beginnings at all.  The book was added in 2004 when things were very
very different than they are now as far as proofreading tasks are concerned!

Mayrie