[bksvol-discuss] Re: King priest trilogy

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:00:21 -0400

Hi Christina:

It's divine Hammer. And unfortunately it's not on paperbackswap.com
My library doesn't have it either.
So if anyone can get it from a library that might be the best option.  It's
rather expensive on ebay.

Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to
you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169