[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind Of Blue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

Good. Once I have the info I'll see if I can get the book and then will do
after the shorter one I'm working on. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 9:50
          PM

          I sincerely thank Shelly for scanning on
          behalf of me, this book, however, I sadly had to reject it, there
were
          errors in dialog I couldn't comprehend, I found my hard copy and I'm
          going to try to give it another go, just pray I don't lose patience
          and the file, or a computer crash happens unexpectedly, unless,
          Shelly, you still have your copy on your hard drive, and you can re
          submit it, and ask someone who has sight to help, because I had
          trouble, I've never seen karats' in the books before, so I'm just
          curious as to what to do now? Shall I try to put up another raw scan,
          myself, or somehow, recreate what the errors might have been I still
          have the copy Shelly did, with questionable corrections I had
recently
          took a stab at in the dark, so any ideas? Please, before I go
          crazy?
          Thanks, Chela
          PS. I really will fight for this to work
          one way or another, Shelly did a great service to me personally, I
          appreciate what she did, however, some OCR stuff occurred and it is
at
          this point a hit or miss and I'm open to  options,
          thanks.
          Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger:
          cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx