[bksvol-discuss] Kind Of Blue

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:50:41 -0700

I sincerely thank Shelly for scanning on behalf of me, this book, however, I
sadly had to reject it, there were errors in dialog I couldn't comprehend, I
found my hard copy and I'm going to try to give it another go, just pray I
don't lose patience and the file, or a computer crash happens unexpectedly,
unless, Shelly, you still have your copy on your hard drive, and you can re
submit it, and ask someone who has sight to help, because I had trouble, I've
never seen karats' in the books before, so I'm just curious as to what to do
now? Shall I try to put up another raw scan, myself, or somehow, recreate what
the errors might have been I still have the copy Shelly did, with questionable
corrections I had recently took a stab at in the dark, so any ideas? Please,
before I go crazy?
Thanks, Chela
PS. I really will fight for this to work one way or another, Shelly did a great
service to me personally, I appreciate what she did, however, some OCR stuff
occurred and it is at this point a hit or miss and I'm open to  options, thanks.
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx