[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind Of Blue

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:46:09 -0700

Hi Pavi I was just wondering if somehow there can be a label on Kind Of Blue:
The Making Of The Miles Davis Masterpiece can be put on hold for Cindy, they
one who does the books to be scanned and wishlists as to my knowledge, I had
submitted it today and don't want what had happened a long time ago to happen
again, with that speedy Gonzalez guy who could probably care less about book
quality that was making everyone mad, thanks for helping me solve this dilemma
if possible, Chela