[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind Of Blue

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:39:32 -0700

Yes, I just hope that no one will take it before you do, you know that dilemma
we had a while back with someone keeping speed and making everyone not happy,
well, hope he doesn't snag it, Chela
          From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 10:03 AM

          Cindy it is Kind of Blue: the Making of the Miles Davis Masterpiece
by Ashley Kahn, Jimmy Cobb
          DA CAPO PRESS

            ISBN: 0-306-80986-9

            Copyright © 2000 by Ashley Kahn----- Original Message -----

                    From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Kind Of Blue
                    To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 9:50 PM

                    I sincerely thank Shelly for scanning on behalf of me, this
book, however, I sadly had to reject it, there were errors in dialog I couldn't
comprehend, I found my hard copy and I'm going to try to give it another go,
just pray I don't lose patience and the file, or a computer crash happens
unexpectedly, unless, Shelly, you still have your copy on your hard drive, and
you can re submit it, and ask someone who has sight to help, because I had
trouble, I've never seen karats' in the books before, so I'm just curious as to
what to do now? Shall I try to put up another raw scan, myself, or somehow,
recreate what the errors might have been I still have the copy Shelly did, with
questionable corrections I had recently took a stab at in the dark, so any
ideas? Please, before I go crazy?
                    Thanks, Chela
                    PS. I really will fight for this to work one way or
another, Shelly did a great service to me personally, I appreciate what she
did, however, some OCR stuff occurred and it is at this point a hit or miss and
I'm open to  options, thanks.
                    Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
                    Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx