[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind Of Blue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

Chela, who is the author? Do you have an ISBN number? If you're  not in a hurry
and I can get the book, I'll proof it when I finish the two in my pile,one of
which is long. but if you're in somewhat of a hurry I'll do it after I finish
the shorter one and before I do the long one. resubmit it; I l

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: