[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'd Like to Buy some books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

I assume you mean O'Reilly with two els, because I
didn't find any in the colleciton with one el.

Putting O'Reilly in the author space in the Advanced
search, I found one book that is vailable to anyone.
Your friend can just go to the site, I should think,
and put in the author's name or the title (Alvira: The
Heroine of Vesuvius  by Rev. A. J. O'Reilly) and
download it.

Or if she puts in r author's name in google she'll get
there. I put in Rev. A. J. O'Reilly (two els) and the
bookshare item was the second on the list that came
up.

ANother source for books in public domain is project
gutenberg. I just checked, though, and the Alvira book
is the only one there by Rev. O'Reilly. That's
probably whence bookshare got it.

HTH

Cindy