[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'd Like to Buy some books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 04:54:37 -0400

So exactly what process does somebody go through to download one of these computer books? From what you say, anyone, citizen of the US or not, have to pay $75 registration fee and register. Am I correct so far? Does bookshare have a method in place allowing foreign (non-US citizen) registration?

If it does, I never knew about it and I am sure the non-bookshare members such as folks in Canada did not know either. Is it explained somewhere on the site? I admit to not having checked out the site a lot in this regard. (smile) Thanks.

E.